THINGS THAT I MUST DO TO SOUTH SUDAN TO MAKE IT PROUD OF ME


THINGS THAT I MUST DO TO SOUTH SUDAN TO MAKE IT PROUD OF ME

By: Abraham Daljang Maker

I will fight against tribal syndrome, since this cannot be called apartheid. I will stage a peaceful demo against those who preach the tribal sentiment. I will offer to be arrested and taken to Juba bridge hotel where I will be detained for 27 minutes and given a harsh condition of eating nice food, playing cheese and sleeping in a football pitch size bed. When I come out from Prison after 27 minutes, I will be elected as the first young anti tribal syndrome president and I will step down after one term (three weeks in office) this will teach south Sudanese to know that I offer my productive time in prison(hotel) for 27 minutes so that they remains brothers and sisters. It will also help the leaders who want to be second Mugabe to step down after their term limit.
I will write books with a lot of slang words like cool, chilling out, etc. this will replace the long read books of Shakespeare which are full of old English such as thee, thou, thy. In this case our young south Sudanese will be able to develop the habit of reading books instead of spending hours of facebook. I am doing this because facebook has made our young people to be academic dwarfs in which they cannot even pronounce their own names well. In this case, I will be labelled as prolific writer of this century.
  I will be training as an athlete, this will make me beat Kiprotich in the championship marathon when the even pops up again. When I win gold model, I will be received by the President and taken to state house where I will have great feast with Mr. President for the first time. This will make our young people of South Sudan to leave gossiping on what they called politics and concentrate on talents so that they can make the country proud of them.
Lastly, I will leave school and develop a Windows called Microhard. This is a little bit different from Bill Gate Microsoft windows in computer. Microhard will be used by vehicles to tread on the bad roads of south Sudan. In this case, I will be a billionaire and will be respected all over the world for having solve the transport problem in the country.
With All these won’t I make south Sudan proud of me?? Nice week


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Street children in Rumbek lakes state are expecting bright dawn

Teresa Nyankol Mathiang was a peace Icon and a liberator

COWS HAVE BECOME THE SYMBOLS OF DOOM IN OUR CULTURE.